XO Aviation operates 5 specialist Air Tractor aircraft. All are powered by a Pratt and Whitney turbine engine to provide a high level of safety and reliability.
The Air Tractor AT 802 is the largest application aircraft in production. The aircraft’s large capacity, fast speed and ability across a range of operations make it ideally suited to operating in Northern Australia. The Air Tractor is designed and manufactured in Texas and is recognised worldwide as the benchmark in Single Engine Air Tanker (SEAT) fire fighting aircraft.
Air Tractor features:
- Up to 3100 litre capacity
- 1400-1700 horsepower turbine engine
- 1400 litre fuel capacity
- Speeds up to 280 kmph
- Ability to work off unimproved airfields
- Able to apply products to large areas quickly
- Fitted with GPS guidance and flow control